Friday, March 28, 2014

Denver & Littleton Children's Photographer - baby plan - Sadie's "sitting up" session

It's easy to see why my littlest clients and their families become some of my very favorites... 

Most of them are on my "baby plan" so I see them for their newborn session, "sitting up" session (usually around 6 months old) and again for their "standing up" session (usually around their 1st birthday).  I love documenting the important milestones in their lives and being able to really get to know their little personalities!  

This family is no exception.  They are so down to Earth, so real, so beautiful... 
and there is SO. MUCH. LOVE.
















Sessions with this family tend to run a little long and their last ordering appointment may have turned into a late night gab-fest featuring the most delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies ;).  What can I say?  I have rad clients!  

xo - k



  

No comments:

Post a Comment