Thursday, September 18, 2014

Littleton Children's Photographer - Family Session - the Kopper family's lucky day

You'd think a session with two little boys might be challenging but these two sweethearts made it so easy on me to get gorgeous images!  I had the best time getting to know their family and playing in the beautiful summer sunshine!  I love when families with children that aren't so little anymore schedule photo sessions.  As parents, I think we tend to take a ton of images when our kids our little and then it's easy to get busy as they grow and stop photographing them as much.  Photos of your kids growing up (especially photos that include mom and dad!) are so important!  

Beautiful treasures for a beautiful family...   

xo - kami


















Are you interested in updated family photos?
See more of my work and contact me at www.luckyfridaystudios.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment