Monday, June 20, 2011

morgan's lucky day









OH MY... I predicted that little Morgan would be beautiful but I had no idea just HOW beautiful she would be!  I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it is to get to do a maternity session, get to be friends with your clients, and then get to do a newborn session with their precious new family!  To be able to document this moment in time... to capture teeny tiny fingers and toes... and to witness the overwhelming amount of love that parents have for their babies is just about the coolest thing ever.  This was my first session in my very own newborn studio too - which makes it even more special for me.  Wendy and John - thank you for trusting me with Morgan's first photo shoot!  I can't wait to watch her grow and change... I have a feeling that she is going to get more gorgeous by the day...

xoxo kami

No comments:

Post a Comment