Tuesday, June 28, 2011

parker's lucky day - newborn session





There is something SO amazing about photographing my friend's and their little ones.  My session with adorable little Parker and his GORGEOUS mama was no exception.  He was an absolute angel for me!  I was so honored to be able to to both maternity photos and newborn photos for baby number 2.  Since I didn't even own my equipment when Lindsay and I went through our first pregnancies together 2 1/2 years ago it was so special to be able to capture these images of her second time around.  Welcome to the world, sweet Parker... you are one lucky little boy with an awesome big brother and two of the most wonderful parents a baby could ask for.  I can't wait to watch you grow up (just not too fast okay?)!

xoxo kami

No comments:

Post a Comment