Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Announcing my Canvas Display Guide and SALE!!!




It seems like more and more of my clients are struggling with figuring out how to display their favorite images from their session and I have finally found a way to help them out!  My new canvas and print wall display guide creates an example of what an amazing impact your enlargements can have in your space.  I can customize the templates to show you what it would look like to display between 1-12 of your images as canvases (or framed prints if you prefer) of various sizes.  I'm a really visual person and I think this is such an amazing way for you to really see what a canvas or enlargement is going to look like on a wall before you invest in it.  If you are interested in seeing what a single size or grouping of your favorite images would look like on a wall to scale, just send me an email and I can put a design together for you.

As a special incentive for all of my past clients who have been dreaming of investing in a canvas, I am offering 25% off of your canvas order through the end of this month!

- kami

1 comment:

  1. These are GORGEOUS Kami! I want some for my house now!

    ReplyDelete