Tuesday, May 17, 2011

lucky friday studios will finally have... a studio!

It's never been a secret that one of my first goals for lucky friday studios was to actually have a studio.  I'm so excited to announce that I will be opening a natural light studio for newborn sessions in the next few weeks!

I ADORE newborn sessions.  It is truly one of the greatest honors to photograph brand new babies.  Now I can give my clients the added bonus of being able to come to a studio for their session.  Everyone will finally have access to my entire collection of props and I can guarantee that there will always be great natural light and a comfortable, warm space for the shoot.  Having a permanent space for all of my newborn equipment will also mean less time transporting and setting up... which means more time doing what I love - getting beautiful shots of your precious little one!

I already have lots of newborns scheduled for this summer but there is space for a few more.  If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me with your due date so that I can get you on my schedule. I recommend that newborn sessions take place by the time your baby is 10 days old.

Although my studio will be exclusively for newborn sessions to begin, I plan on expanding to accommodate all of my sessions in the future!

And because no blog post would be complete without photos, I'll leave you with a few images from some recent newborn sessions...

xoxo k





  

1 comment: