Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lindsay's lucky day - maternity session




Lindsay was one of the first real friends I made after we moved to Durango.  We were lucky enough to have our babies just a couple of weeks apart.  Now Linds is getting ready to have her 2nd little boy.  I didn't own my camera equipment the first time she was pregnant so I am thrilled that I am able to photograph her this time... and precious baby #2 in a few weeks!  I missed my chance to have maternity photos done when I was pregnant with Braylon so I have to admit that I'm a little jealous that I don't have images like this of myself.  You look beautiful Linds!  I hope you love your images!

xoxo kami

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Kami! Love the ones on the bed, so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay so glad your blogging!! Now i can follow through here also! Missing durango
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete